Jump to content


Photo

Need Romanian language for Sony Ericsson W995


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Georgel391

Georgel391

    Freshly registered FAQ reader

  • User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 6m

Posted 21 September 2026 - 17:08

Hello! I've got a Sony Ericsson W995. I need to find Romanian language pack for it, but I can't find anywhere. I would love to add it manually in the phone without flashing. I am scared actually due to the possibility of bricking it. Is there anyway to find the language pack or the ADRIATIC pack for it in forum?


21.09.2026 19:06:43 ChipID:E900,EMP protocol:0401

21.09.2026 19:06:44  

21.09.2026 19:06:44 PHONE STATE: "RETAIL"

21.09.2026 19:06:44 FLASH CID: 0053

21.09.2026 19:06:46 OTP LOCKED:1 CID:53 PAF:1 IMEI:35947303527420 CERT:RED

21.09.2026 19:06:47 LDR:2009-04-21 18:29 1202-0421_DB3210_CS_LOADER_ACC_SDRAM_R2A081

21.09.2026 19:06:49 LDR:2009-04-21 18:30 1202-0420_DB3210_CS_LOADER_APP_SDRAM_R2A081

21.09.2026 19:06:49  

21.09.2026 19:06:49 Model:W995

21.09.2026 19:06:49 MAPP CXC article: R1HA035     prg1215-7995_GENERIC_HI

21.09.2026 19:06:50 MAPP CXC version: R1HA035

21.09.2026 19:06:50 Language Package:NORDIC

21.09.2026 19:06:50 CDA article: 1209-4769

21.09.2026 19:06:50 CDA version: R7A

21.09.2026 19:06:50 Default article: 1215-7993

21.09.2026 19:06:50 Default version: R1HA035

21.09.2026 19:06:50  

21.09.2026 19:06:50 Operator: 000-00

21.09.2026 19:06:50  

21.09.2026 19:06:50 Elapsed:33 secs.


That's the log for it. I just want to add Romanian language to it. 

 

Jurij: I've moved this post to a new thread. 


  • 0

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

    Emperror of Sony Kingdom

  • Administrator
  • 12,161 posts
    • Time Online: 567d 4h 23m

Posted Yesterday, 23:14

Hello, 

 

If you can't find adriatic firmware for your phone, you can try to find Adriatic firmware from any other DB3210 phone (or a2 phone) and extract it using this tutorial: https://sony.yt/topi...on-a2-platform/then add romanian language to your phone using A2 file system tool. Don't forget to add this language to languages.txt file after coma too. 

 

Best regards, 

Jurij 


  • 0

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Private Message: Jurij



0 user(s) are reading this topic