Photo

[English] Tutorial how to unbrick and update boot in Sony Xperia ZR C5502 / C5503

Sony Xperia ZR C5502 C5503 Boot Repair Unbrick S1tool Flash Firmware Sony

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   malikalhaji

malikalhaji

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 10 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 52m

Posted 12 May 2015 - 21:48

should i put back the phone together before calling on skype or should i still leave it opened?

#22 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 12 May 2015 - 23:36

Yes assembly it and send me text message via skype chat when you will be ready to flash your phone.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#23 OFFLINE   reimon23

reimon23

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 54m

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:35

please try this testpoint.

2hojyti.jpg

Edited by reimon23, 10 June 2015 - 11:03.

#24 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:24

Thank you for sharing Sony Xperia ZR C5503 testpoint with us! :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#25 OFFLINE   sachin_shinde

sachin_shinde

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 15m

Posted 03 October 2015 - 16:36

Find the link to testpoint for Xperia ZR attached

Dear Jurji i have flashed modified ta & my zr 5502 is dead boot it can be detected with test point is there anyway to revive with s1 tool or flash ta.

#26 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 18:44

If this method does not work for you - no, there is no other way to repair boot in Xperia ZR phone.

Xperia.jpg

#27 OFFLINE   AuMende

AuMende

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 23m

Posted 03 February 2016 - 16:22

Hey. 

So Im having trouble... my zr is recognised by windows but not in the S1 tool  and Im not too sure how to detect qhusb_dload device... the device keeps dropping and the s1 tools is waiting for phone. 

#28 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:26

Read the first post and follow instructions step by step.

Xperia.jpg

#29 OFFLINE   djhot143

djhot143

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 15m

Posted 27 April 2016 - 17:35

Dear Sir,

My sony c5502 is not booting after flashing.

As per your process i did everything but no luck, I am getting a new error that is not available in your post,

I am attaching this error ,Kindly help me to boot my phone again.

I  tried Flash-tool and Sony companion also but nothing happened.

===========================================

Welcome S1 Tool [28.02.2015].
That is small and crippled subset of SETOOL2 service tool.

SELECT FIRMWARE PACKAGES
YOU CAN SELECT SEVERAL PACKAGES WITH CTRL BUTTON
Elapsed:17 secs.
PROCEDURE STOPPED BY USER

SELECT FIRMWARE PACKAGES
YOU CAN SELECT SEVERAL PACKAGES WITH CTRL BUTTON
CHECKING PACKAGES ...

DETACH USB CABLE FROM PHONE
REMOVE BATTERY FROM PHONE
ATTACH TESTPOINT
PRESS "READY", THEN ATTACH USB CABLE TO PHONE

will use DLOAD protocol ... 
llbug: write timeout [Overlapped I/O operation is in progress]
llbug: blk write fail.fatal
qcSendPacket: can't send packet.
Elapsed:194 secs.

Edited by faflak, 28 April 2016 - 11:14.

#30 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 16:53

Testpoint not done properly or not enough power from usb port. Try to connect charged battery before pressig testpoint ready button.

Xperia.jpg

#31 OFFLINE   onurr

onurr

• User
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 39m

Posted 09 May 2016 - 17:58

hi can you help me about using testpoint with c5503, i do everything but my computer never recognize phone when i touch the testpoint via cable or paperclip, if you are sure that points are the true testpoint on the picture i think i do somethings wrong , phone just flashing red light without battery when i connect with usb also when battery is in the phone any of the light works and buttons not working, phone just bricked when i was flashing new version of stock zr android rom, is it possible because i use windows 10 x64 ? waiting for help thanks.

#32 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:20

Try different metal paper clip or testpoint wire. Connect testpoint to GND and attach usb cable directly to usb 2.0 port on main board. And check what device shows up in device manager.

Xperia.jpg

#33 OFFLINE   onurr

onurr

• User
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 00:02

Dear Jurij thanks for the answer but i ve tried lots of paperclip or cable but anything has worked so no new device shows on device manager, maybe problem is from the notebook i will try on the desktop computer i don't think it's possible to connect on mainboard of notebook usb port . Then 'll tell you what's happened.

#34 OFFLINE   onurr

onurr

• User
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 20:42

nop, i tried but nothing happened i think there is no another alternative way to let it work again  :(

#35 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:58

Try other golden points. It's explained in the first post how to find testpoint.

Xperia.jpg

#36 OFFLINE   amarey

amarey

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online:

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:31

a billiion thanks to you.....Now my phone comes back to life.....

Hey. 

So Im having trouble... my zr is recognised by windows but not in the S1 tool  and Im not too sure how to detect qhusb_dload device... the device keeps dropping and the s1 tools is waiting for phone. 

remove your battery before connecting to the computer

#37 OFFLINE   migosh

migosh

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 4m

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:24

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your useful information.

However, i bricked my Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 Smartphone. this happened during Firmware Update 2weeks ago.

The phone can be detected as unknown Device and can only indicate Red all the time. it cant show charging,and it cant go to Flashmode all all. 

I have tried to unbrick using Testpoint but i cant find its Test Point. Please can you help me with the Test point for this Phone.

I bought this phone online from USA but unfortunately, there is no Sony Customer Care in my City in Kenya so nobody can bring it back to life.

Also, if you can give me short guide on how to do it.

Please help. 

Thank you.

Edited by migosh, 07 November 2016 - 09:25.

#38 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:22

Sorry to say but the only solution for you is to buy a new phone.

Xperia.jpg

#39 OFFLINE   jazzsty1e

jazzsty1e

• User
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 15m

Posted 24 January 2017 - 23:44

Hello!

Could you help me with c5503. I have a such error

Attached Files

#40 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 14:12

Use current s1tool version: Attached File  s1tool 19V2015.exe   3.52MB   2927 downloads . If that will not help, when program will ask you to disconnect testpoint and press ready button - attach fully charged battery. If that will not help it must be some problem with flash ic.

Xperia.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sony Xperia ZR, C5502, C5503, Boot, Repair, Unbrick, S1tool, Flash, Firmware, Sony

0 user(s) are reading this topic