Photo

[English] Tutorial how to unbrick and update boot in Sony Xperia Z C6602 / C6603 / C6606 / C6616

Sony Xperia Z C6602 C6603 C6606 C6616 Boot Repair Update Flash Sony

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 30 September 2014 - 14:13

1. Use s1tool from this thread.

2. Follow instructions step by step, choose S1 EMERGENCY mode.

3. Do not use USB 3.0, use USB 2.0 port attached directly to main board.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#22 OFFLINE   Sofrik

Sofrik

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 53m

Posted 30 September 2014 - 15:50

Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I use the software only from the first message.
Yes, follow the instructions step by step. The mode is selected correctly.
Yes, I use usb 2.0 only.

I have already tried restore mobile on many computers include different operating systems. Unfortunately even Win XP SP3 all the same.

Whether such an error with a weak contact?

#23 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 16:28

Check if your phone imei starts with 0044. If yes, it's a prototype and it's not supported. Anyway if that tutorial does not work for you - buy C6603 phone with broken lcd and swap main board.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#24 OFFLINE   Sofrik

Sofrik

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 53m

Posted 30 September 2014 - 21:16

Thanks for the help. Indeed, my imei starts at 0044. This motherboard can be thrown out?  :)

#25 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 21:23

Or sell it on eBay... Prototype phones, even not working, are usually valuable and throwing them out is just a waste of money ;)

Xperia.jpg

#26 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

Proud Member of Sony.yt Community

• User
  • 21 posts
    • Time Online: 19h 22m

Posted 02 October 2014 - 20:03

Dear Sir, can you please show me how to connect testpoint to motherboard in step 1 in more details, my phone can not be detected all the time.

#27 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 20:16

Connect this point marked on the picture to gnd, for example sim card holder :) Use metal paperclip or a tin wire.

Xperia.jpg

#28 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

• User
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 20:43

This is the message . Wt is that mean ? I really want to save my xperia z .
What is the message mean? And I my z can't be recognized as qhsusb-Dload but an unknowen device

Attached Files

#29 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 20:49

You are doing testpoint wrong. Use USB 2.0 port and change testpoint wire for a conducting wire.

Xperia.jpg

#30 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

• User
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:09

Thank you for you patient and reply, but i really have no idea how to connect the testpoint: step by step :1, remove the battery, 2. Connect the testpoint with connecting wire to the sim-card holder, 3, then follow the step 5,6 ,7 .,right?
But i really dont know how to connect the testpoint ?i have no idea how to do that without any pic or video, forgive my stupid mechanism
Thank you for you patient and reply, but i really have no idea how to connect the testpoint: step by step :1, remove the battery, 2. Connect the testpoint with connecting wire to the sim-card holder, 3, then follow the step 5,6 ,7 .,right?
But i really dont know how to connect the testpoint ?i have no idea how to do that without any pic or video,

Attached Files

#31 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:31

Connect paperclip or a wire between testpoint and this metal shield:

Attached File  Xperia Z Testpoint.jpg   583.69K   11 downloads

and when testpoint and metal shield are connected together with paper clip (or a conductive wire), attach usb cable. Then follow this tutorial :) On youtube you have videos how to connect testpoint to Xperia arc / neo / play / live with walkman - procedure is very same.

Xperia.jpg

#32 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

• User
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:22

Thanks a lot, i will try that tonight
Still can't save my Z ?
What is wrong ?please
Wt is the meaning of the message?

Attached Files

#33 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:25

What device can you see in device manager? You can try a trick with emergency mode. In that case:

1. Remove battery,
  2. Connect Testpoint to GND,
  3. Insert battery,
  4. Press power on button,
  5. Disconnect testpoint.

And now phone should be in emergency mode and all you have to do is to run s1tool, choose s1 emergency mode, add Xperia Z firmware, press flash button, press testpoint ready button and attach usb cable only. Windows should install drivers and s1tool should update boot and flash your phone.

Xperia.jpg

#34 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

• User
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:43

The Device Manager recognized the device "ZEUS Flash Device" but not a qhusb dload,

#35 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:59

Well then if emergency mode solution does not work for you, buy working Xperia Z with broken LCD and swap main board.

Xperia.jpg

#36 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

• User
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 17:01

Oh no , nothing to do anymore, the device can not be read as qhusb dload , it is a main factor for failure

#37 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 18:51

What has happened that your Xperia Z become a bricked phone? Well Zeus Flash Device = phone has erased boot. If you can't connect it via testpoint and program can't detect it, there is nothing we can do...

Xperia.jpg

#38 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

• User
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:21

Just use Twrp to recovery my xperia z then press reboot , then screen off forever

#39 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:31

Strange... Did you tried to insert battery, hold vol+ and power button, and when phone will vibrate - attach usb cable and reflash it in normal flash mode? If it's not detected in normal mode, your only chance is to connect phone properly in emergency mode using testpoint or swap main board from working phone.

Xperia.jpg

#40 OFFLINE   Eric

Eric

• User
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:37

Yes, i did that all before, no response with all actions
Sometime, it can be detected as qhusb_dload but exchange back to Zues flash Device , my z had unlocked

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sony Xperia Z, C6602, C6603, C6606, C6616, Boot, Repair, Update, Flash, Sony

1 user(s) are reading this topic