5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   AveoVeva

AveoVeva

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 8h 31m

Posted 04 March 2020 - 18:00

I?ve pushed a modified version of TA.img or mmcblk0p1 through adb shell while in TWRP recovery mode, since TWRP mounts system files for write, after pushing the file I rebooted the device, only to end up in flashmode, which is stuck, device directly boots into flashmode, I have a copy of mmcblk0p1/ the TA.img , flashtool or S1tool is not recognising my phone,
Screenshot_2019-12-28-08-14-32.png

flashmode.jpg

flashing.jpg

driver.jpg

with battery.jpg

Attached File  mmcblk0p1.rar   369.03K   3 downloads

This TA.img backup was made after unlocking and before modification.

Jurij: Topic has been moved to the correct forum.

Edited by Jurij, 07 March 2020 - 11:48.

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 07 March 2020 - 11:51

Well, i can only advice you to visit good service centre in your area, maybe they will help you to fix your phone but if you've damaged partition system in your phone, i suppose it will be cheaper to buy new Xperia Z main board and swap it. Tampering with partition system is always a bad idea if you are not sure what are you doing. It's not fixable outside of Sony's factory :(

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   AveoVeva

AveoVeva

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 14:05

Mm, no other sw method available? My phone still can be booted to flashmode and qhsusb_dload mode (without battery) I'm still searching for qualcomm based eMMC access, trying to find a way to push that image directly to partition,. well I'll keep replying on my progress., (this device was kept away since I was working on xperia z2, I was not able to check here  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: )

But it really feels good when someone replies when you are in a hitch, Thanks Jurij Sir

#4 OFFLINE   AveoVeva

AveoVeva

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:52

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Can I do this , but someone with c6602 must share their eMMC image

#5 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 22 March 2020 - 14:40

Or you can get working C6602 and readout boot area by yourself :) To be honest i've never played with partitions scheme on smartphones so i can't recommend you doing that. On the other hand... it's a brick now, so it's your choice to play with it or not :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#6 OFFLINE   AveoVeva

AveoVeva

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 09:50

I?ve been searching through the web for a long time now, and ended up with 2 methods possible, it is to either to use JTAG, or use Qualcomm Tools, the QFIL. In QFIL I saw that , the user can get direct R/W of the partition itself and I happen to have the backup in right format, but the ting is, I should also have the right eMMC programmer file for my chipset, something like ?prog_emmc_firehose_8960T.mbn? or .hex file but it seems it?s not available, I?ve been searching everywhere, the next thing I can do is JTAG, JTAG box and software do not seem to be available nowadays (box that includes C6602 service), so I?m still searching for that firehose or to how to make one. The phone still boots into S1 Service mode, still., and goes to edl or QHSUSB_DLOAD without battery and test point connected.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: QHSUSB_DLOAD, Flashmode, Xperia Z C6602, TA error

0 user(s) are reading this topic