Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 18 posts
    • Time Online: 13h 13m

Posted 08 September 2018 - 22:03

I was using Xperia z5 E6653 firmware  32.3.A.0.376 Singapore Generic 
in that phone there was option in Network Setting 
LTE only..

but Sony Xperia XZ don't have LTE only option appeared in Network Setting ..
Can it appear..or any Firmware version would be install ??

Attached Files

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:40

On your phone dial *#*#4636#*#* and test menu will pop up. Go to phone info and there is an option to set preffered network type. Choose LTE only from the list and job done :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   gulfam_gill

gulfam_gill

• User
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:51

i already have done this "*#*#4636#*#* and test menu will pop up. Go to phone info and there is an option to set preffered network type. Choose LTE only from the list and job done  :)

Can it appear in network setting list?..or any Firmware version would be install that having this option like wise e6653 32.3.A.0.376 Singapore Generic ?? 

Edited by gulfam_gill, 09 September 2018 - 06:52.

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:00

You can check whatever firmware you want. I don't have that phone and i'm not planning to buy it so i can't help you with that. The method i've gave you is working and i don't see any reason to dig in that topic more :) If you want to know why it's not on the list in settings menu, you must ask Sony developers. I have no idea ;)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   gulfam_gill

gulfam_gill

• User
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 15:15

Alright... i don't believe on official Sony Developer....  :D  .. they just talk about please update your firmware etc etc...  :lol: . they never answered my questions...exactly...

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 15:44

That problem has been solved and thread is closed. If you have any other questions, please start a new thread. If you have any complains / opinions / suggestions, you are welcome to send them to Sony.yt Team using Private Message.

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic