3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NunoFSilva

NunoFSilva

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 42m

Posted 05 December 2017 - 23:48

Hello, I made several repairs on this phone, When I changed the Vibrator cable the phone stopped turning on. I started analysing it and nothing was wrongly assembled, then I compared the motherboard with online photos and saw that one of this 3 components marked inside the red circle is missing, I might have slipped the screw driver on it and removed it accidentally. I cannot identify this component, can someone pelase help me?? It's been a long time since I used this phone because of this...

Thank you.

Attached File  aaaaaaa.jpg   133.77K   1 downloads

#2 OFFLINE   faflak

faflak

• 1,031 posts
    • Time Online: 81d 22h 13m

Posted 06 December 2017 - 17:54

Are there any pads on the main board?  if not repair will be difficult/impossible

#3 OFFLINE   NunoFSilva

NunoFSilva

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 42m

Posted 07 December 2017 - 17:22

Yes, it's there.

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:52

So you can try to solder them from dead z3 main board (main board from phone with damaged trim area will be perfect donor) or you can swap the main board. I can't help you more, sorry.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic