1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Peque?aReina

Peque?aReina

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 10m

Posted 14 July 2015 - 16:44

Hello, great video. My Sony Xperia E C1504 has a problem and is that turns on alone, if I take out the battery and I put my back to the phone, without pressing the power button the phone turns itself on.

And I will repair software so I think it's a hardware problem. What problems do you think might have? or what recommendation can you give me?

excuse my bad English, not speaking the language. That is why I use google translator

Mil Gracias

Edited by Peque?aReina, 14 July 2015 - 16:59.

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 14 July 2015 - 17:26

Hello,

I've moved your post to a new thread. How did you flashed your phone?

1. Firstly i would try to update it using Sony PC Companion.

2. If phone will be still rebooting, i would try to flash it using different firmware version (for example older firmware) using flashtool.

3. If that will also not help, you can try to flash your phone with official Firefox OS firmware. I know, crazy idea but if phone will be rebooting by itself also on Firefox OS - we will sure for 100% that it is hardware problem - probably ram or flash ic problem. In that case you can sell your phone for replacement parts and buy a new phone or buy working Xperia E with broken LCD and swap main board.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic