←  Xperia M5 | M5 Dual

Sony.yt - International Sony Forum

»

Xperia M5 E5663 seems bricked after flash...

PuXiongfei's Photo PuXiongfei 22 Apr 2016

sorry for my bad english first..

at first,I using Sony PC Companion 2.1 to update my phone,but the pcc download firmware too slow..

so I open FlashTool(0.9.20.0) and open XperiFirm to download the firmware and wait the firmware download and FTF created successful,I start flash my phone in flashmode.

I remember flashtool ask me "use FSC script",but I select no(I don't know what FSC is used to do,so I select no.).

after while the flashtool process is stuck..and after 30min,I unplug the USB cable and prepare to flash again,but when I connect the phone to computer again,the computer can't Identify my phone,the Flashtool said "For 2011 devices line, be sure you are not in MTP mode" when I connect to computer..
Attached File  M5_2.png   35.38K   4 downloads
and the windows device manager only can recognize my phone in a USB serial device,the VID 0FCE,Pid D1D5.no SOMC FLash Device any more..
Attached File  M5.png   18.32K   2 downloads
the picture in attachments shows what i said.

i just use the phone for one week and the phone have no warranty..

Jurij's Photo Jurij 23 Apr 2016

Go with your phone to the nearest service centre. If they have service tools and direct emmc tools, maybe they can help you. I don't know what exactly did you flashed, so can't help you more.

Jurij's Photo Jurij 10 Jun 2017

Good news, boot repair for Sony Xperia MTK-based phones is now possible. If you still need help with your phone, please contact me via private message or on skype: gen.jurij. Internet speed 2mbps, windows vista or newer are required :)

hadis2047's Photo hadis2047 04 Aug 2017

Good news, boot repair for Sony Xperia MTK-based phones is now possible. If you still need help with your phone, please contact me via private message or on skype: gen.jurij. Internet speed 2mbps, windows vista or newer are required :)

yes ihave bricked m5

Jurij's Photo Jurij 04 Aug 2017

If you have internet connection speed at least 2mbps, windows Vista or newer and 15$ usd on your paypal account, please contact me on skype: gen.jurij.

zadarkinal's Photo zadarkinal 05 Mar 2018

yes ihave bricked m5

NOw, is your xperia normal boot?