←  Xperia XZ

Sony.yt - International Sony Forum

»

[Solved] How can enable appear LTE only op...

Zablokowany

gulfam_gill - zdjęcie gulfam_gill 08 wrz 2018

I was using Xperia z5 E6653 firmware  32.3.A.0.376 Singapore Generic 
in that phone there was option in Network Setting 
LTE only..

but Sony Xperia XZ don't have LTE only option appeared in Network Setting ..
Can it appear..or any Firmware version would be install ??

Załączone pliki

Odpowiedz

Jurij - zdjęcie Jurij 09 wrz 2018

On your phone dial *#*#4636#*#* and test menu will pop up. Go to phone info and there is an option to set preffered network type. Choose LTE only from the list and job done :)

Odpowiedz

gulfam_gill - zdjęcie gulfam_gill 09 wrz 2018

i already have done this "*#*#4636#*#* and test menu will pop up. Go to phone info and there is an option to set preffered network type. Choose LTE only from the list and job done  :)

Can it appear in network setting list?..or any Firmware version would be install that having this option like wise e6653 32.3.A.0.376 Singapore Generic ?? 

Użytkownik gulfam_gill edytował ten post 09 wrzesień 2018 - 06:52
Odpowiedz

Jurij - zdjęcie Jurij 10 wrz 2018

You can check whatever firmware you want. I don't have that phone and i'm not planning to buy it so i can't help you with that. The method i've gave you is working and i don't see any reason to dig in that topic more :) If you want to know why it's not on the list in settings menu, you must ask Sony developers. I have no idea ;)

Odpowiedz

gulfam_gill - zdjęcie gulfam_gill 10 wrz 2018

Alright... i don't believe on official Sony Developer....  :D  .. they just talk about please update your firmware etc etc...  :lol: . they never answered my questions...exactly...

Odpowiedz

Jurij - zdjęcie Jurij 14 wrz 2018

That problem has been solved and thread is closed. If you have any other questions, please start a new thread. If you have any complains / opinions / suggestions, you are welcome to send them to Sony.yt Team using Private Message.

Odpowiedz
Zablokowany