←  Xperia SP

Sony.yt - International Sony Forum

»

unbrick xperia sp m35c failed?s1tool waiti...

OLDWhite's Photo OLDWhite 24 Jun 2018

my phone model is xperia sp M35C,sale in china only,CDMA2000 supported.I tried to unlock Bootloader,but it said Bootloader unlock allowed:NO.

Then i get the unlock key from SONY,and backup TA successfully.download and intall the ggsetup driver OK,its said My phone going to the ZEUS FLASH MODEL.

but when i press the UNLOCK button from s1tool?nothing happened .so i have to flash the unbrick file in it ,Then my mobile phone successfully became a brick?working ZEUS FLASH MODEL only.

I tried to reflash the unbrick file ,s1tool said waiting for phone always,but progress bar very soon.I tried to restart the PC No effect

and what i have to do? solder JTAG point to PC ? but i dont know which are the JTAG point. :blink:

i have xperia play,and X10,working fine.and i have an JTAG tool,named X360 SUPER NAND FLASHER, :D maybe it well with m35c.

The operator is too bad?After the contract period is not allowed to unlock

Jurij's Photo Jurij 28 Jun 2018

1. If bootloader unlock status is blocked (Bootloader unlock allowed: no ) - there is nothing you can do. Well - you can sell that phone and buy unlocked one.

2. You can't unlock bootloader using s1tool on that phone. That option is only for 2010 xperia devices.

3. I have no idea what is unbrick file so i can't help you with that.

You can try to reflash phone using current s1tool version. If that will not help - swap the main board.

OLDWhite's Photo OLDWhite 30 Jun 2018

1. If bootloader unlock status is blocked (Bootloader unlock allowed: no ) - there is nothing you can do. Well - you can sell that phone and buy unlocked one.

2. You can't unlock bootloader using s1tool on that phone. That option is only for 2010 xperia devices.

3. I have no idea what is unbrick file so i can't help you with that.

You can try to reflash phone using current s1tool version. If that will not help - swap the main board.

Thank you for Reply 

1,The unbrick file is S1Boot_R11B023_HWID7E50E1.SIN_FILE_SET

2,i bought a new board named M35T,with TD-LTE,16GB,microSD port.(The motherboard of the C5302,C5303,C5306 are  not the same as the m35c/m35t )

3,My universal programmer is already on the road?i will dump and flash the bricked m35c.(i have TA.img/boot.img backup by ADB command)

The only problem is that i dont know JTAG points from the m35c board,If i know it, i can make programming easier 

Jurij's Photo Jurij 01 Jul 2018

This is NOT unbrick file! This is boot file for specific model. If you write that file to wrong phone model, you will get dead phone. I don't have jtag pinout so i can't help you with that.