←  Xperia M2 | M2 dual

Sony.yt - International Sony Forum

»

D2302 porting boot failed

blem's Photo blem 04 May 2017

Hello, i'm new here. and i really need help for fixing my devices.

I have 3 xperia's with the same conditions, C2105 - C1605 - D2302, but i want to fix my D2302 first

What i did before ? Porting ROM , including boot.img == the result is FAILED
and now, my d2302 is :
1. Dead
2. No flashmode & fastboot (flashtool and fusion box SELG)
3. No vibrate
4. No charging
5. Already disassembly

• If i connect my M2 to charger or PC, red LED is on for a few minutes and then gone. Nothing more.
  • SOMC Flash device detected in device manager.

1. What should i do?
2. I dont know where is the Test Point, if i try to connect every single golden pin with metal shield, its safe or not?
3. Can i repair my M2 using fusion box SELG?

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you thank you very much  :)

Jurij's Photo Jurij 06 May 2017

Try to flash your phone using current Setool2 version in signed mode + alternative security bypass mode. If that will not work or your phone is not detected at all, bad news - buy new phone or working phone with broken lcd and swap main board. You can't fix that phone by tp.

blem's Photo blem 06 May 2017

Try to flash your phone using current Setool2 version in signed mode + alternative security bypass mode. If that will not work or your phone is not detected at all, bad news - buy new phone or working phone with broken lcd and swap main board. You can't fix that phone by tp.

thanks for attention, sir.
I try to use Setool2 a few minutes ago (without TP), and give me this log :

DETACH USB CABLE FROM PHONE
REMOVE BATTERY FROM PHONE
ATTACH TESTPOINT
PRESS "READY", THEN ATTACH USB CABLE TO PHONE

llbug: [\\?\USB#VID_05C6&PID_F006#6&1133f70f&0&3#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}] open error:  ... 
FAILED TO SETUP PHONE

nothing hope ?

Jurij's Photo Jurij 07 May 2017

You must connect charged battery to phone before connecting it. 100% charged battery always recommended.

blem's Photo blem 08 May 2017

You must connect charged battery to phone before connecting it. 100% charged battery always recommended.

oke, sir. Being in charging since last night using wall charger.

by the way, I should do the same with my other xperia? xperia L and E dual.

Jurij's Photo Jurij 08 May 2017

I don't know history of those phones so i can't tell you what you should do.

blem's Photo blem 09 May 2017

I don't know history of those phones so i can't tell you what you should do.

xperia L : At that moment, I make modifications vold.fstab file to swap storage partitions. After rebooting, can't turn on anymore.
xperia E Dual : Tweaking system partitions with simple stuff, like enabling init.d. And after rebooting, can't turn on anymore.
And now the condition is exactly the same as my xperia M2, sir.

Jurij's Photo Jurij 09 May 2017

I don't know other solution for trashed partition system than buying working phone with broken lcd and swaping main board.

blem's Photo blem 10 May 2017

I don't know other solution for trashed partition system than buying working phone with broken lcd and swaping main board.

Report for D2302, sir

Battery already 100% charged. Setool still can't detected my D2302.
Setool and flashtool both use volume down to start flashing. And during flashing still using the volume button I don't think it works, because I can't get into flashmode and fastboot mode, sir.

Any suggest, sir?

Jurij's Photo Jurij 10 May 2017

Yes, i've told you already - swap the main board.