←  F100 Jalou

Sony.yt - International Sony Forum

»

How to get swedish language in Sony Ericss...

mralgen's Photo mralgen 08 Feb 2017

How do I change the firmware on my Jalou? I want to have swedish on it and I wonder if there is possible to get it with this firmware uppdate?

Regards.

/Johan

Jurij's Photo Jurij 09 Feb 2017

Hello,

There are two ways to get swedish language for Sony Ericsson F100 Jalou phone.

1. The easy one is to read this tutorial: http://sony.yt/topic...-tool-tutorial/ , find Europe 4 firmware for Jalou F100 phone and flash it in order:

a) APPSW,

b) FSP,

c) CDA (Customization Europe 4).

2. Second way is more complicated, because you must unpack Europe 4 firmware, get swedish language and add it to your phones file system to TPA/PRESET/SYSTEM/LANGUAGE (both files .lng + .t9) and add swedish language to allowed_languages.txt file :)

So i think the first way is easier for you, as you must get Europe_4 firmware anyway ;)

And if you can't find Europe_4 firrmware anywhere, you can use the third option:

3. Our online service - for a cheap price your phone will be flashed with professional service tool online (fully charged battery, dcu 60-65 usb cable, windows vista or newer and internet connection speed 2mbps or faster required).

mralgen's Photo mralgen 09 Feb 2017

Can anyone help me. How do I change the firmware in the phone? I curently have one without swedish and I would like to get swedish in the phone. 

Jurij's Photo Jurij 09 Feb 2017

I've just answered you. Read my answer and follow instructions.