←  Xperia ZL

Sony.yt - International Sony Forum

»

Problems after Unbricking soft bricked Xp...

Divy99's Photo Divy99 08 Mar 2016

So i followed a procedure on how to unbrick my bricked xperia zl on this link http://sony.yt/topic...c6506/page-1.Itwas successful as shown on the ggflasher log file .But I tried to turn it on and it showed the charging icon and I thought the battery was dead so I charged it for 2 hrs and tried again but same result .I tried to update software with sony pc companion and flash tool but they both gave an error report which is unusual. Finally I connected it to sony's  emma and I couldn't see my phone's info such as software version, Model etc.as shown on the attached picture.My suggestions are maybe the APPSW firmware file I used to flash my device with the ggflasher from  ( C6506: rar.gif  C6506.rar   16.12MB)  
 is invalid our outdated, I don't really know .please any suggestions and possible solution and or causes for problem is appreciated :)

Log files from S1tool after flashing ...please are there any errors? see attatched log file..

Attached Files

Jurij's Photo Jurij 09 Mar 2016

Log is perfect, boot is updated, but you must flash all 3 parts of firmware in order:

1. APPSW,

2 .FSP,

3. ELABEL.

Phone will not work without them  ;)

Divy99's Photo Divy99 10 Mar 2016

Thank you for replying @ juriji..But how do i flash the last two ?..I never knew about them ..thank you

Jurij's Photo Jurij 10 Mar 2016

Exactly the same way as appsw. Download firmware from internet and flash it :)

Divy99's Photo Divy99 10 Mar 2016

Exactly the same way as appsw. Download firmware from internet and flash it :)

thankyou :)

please how do I get the elabel and fsp file . I have searched every where on  the net and my head is about to explode. Help me :(

Jurij's Photo Jurij 10 Mar 2016

Try Xperia firmware downloader. You will download a lot of sin files. Open appsw file which you have and create e new appsw with identical content (using .sin files from the latest firmware you have downloaded). Then create elabel.sin file. Other files put into fsp and flash them in order:

1. APPSW,

2. FSP,

3. ELABEL

:)

Divy99's Photo Divy99 11 Mar 2016

Try Xperia firmware downloader. You will download a lot of sin files. Open appsw file which you have and create e new appsw with identical content (using .sin files from the latest firmware you have downloaded). Then create elabel.sin file. Other files put into fsp and flash them in order:

1. APPSW,

2. FSP,

3. ELABEL

:)

Try Xperia firmware downloader. You will download a lot of sin files. Open appsw file which you have and create e new appsw with identical content (using .sin files from the latest firmware you have downloaded). Then create elabel.sin file. Other files put into fsp and flash them in order:1. APPSW,2. FSP,3. ELABEL :)

?Thank you ..I downloaded a proper firmware for my device from xperia firm ..and got a lot of sin files as you said but I don't know in which order I should put them together and how to compress them together or even if I should do so ..thank you for your generosity :) the files I got are shown in the attachment

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.PNG   40.75K   0 downloads

Edited by Divy99, 11 March 2016 - 08:44.

Jurij's Photo Jurij 11 Mar 2016

I've told you what to do. You already have appsw.sin_file_set file from my tutorial. Open it using winrar and you will see what files are inside. Then create identical appsw file of this firmware version. Important - boot folder must be as a .zip archive. Then create elabel.sin_file_set file - there should be only elabel.sin file inside. And other files put into fsp.sin_file_set file :)

Divy99's Photo Divy99 12 Mar 2016

please i have a question .What is FSP is it a folder where i put rest of the sin files i downloaded ? so confused

I've told you what to do. You already have appsw.sin_file_set file from my tutorial. Open it using winrar and you will see what files are inside. Then create identical appsw file of this firmware version. Important - boot folder must be as a .zip archive. Then create elabel.sin_file_set file - there should be only elabel.sin file inside. And other files put into fsp.sin_file_set file :)

I think I understand it now ..but what format should I compress the files ...FSP

please i have a question .What is FSP is it a folder where i put rest of the sin files i downloaded ? so confused

I think I understand it now ..but what format should I compress the files ...FSP

never mind I figured it out :)

Jurij's Photo Jurij 12 Mar 2016

Phone is working good after flash? :)

Divy99's Photo Divy99 12 Mar 2016

no it said damaged file i think i screwed up when i was making my oyn apps sw fsp and elabel ..but i will try again :)

Divy99's Photo Divy99 13 Mar 2016

I downloaded the firmware .sin files form xperia firm without unpacking ..besides the three files (APP_SW,FSP AND ELABEL) I don't know what the reaming to files are ..see attached picture

Attached Files

Jurij's Photo Jurij 13 Mar 2016

You don't need those files, you can delete them. Flash only files:

1. APPSW,

2. FSP,

3. ELABEL

in exact order.

Divy99's Photo Divy99 14 Mar 2016

Thank you..i followed all the stepps you told me ..by downloading the firmware without auto unpacki changed the format to sin_file_set..and tried to flash the new appsw  i made and i got this error ..please see attatchment for log

Thank you..i followed all the stepps you told me ..by downloading the firmware without auto unpacki changed the format to sin_file_set..and tried to flash the new appsw  i made and i got this error ..please see attatchment for log

WOAH! the appsw you gave me @jurij worked like magic..please how do i get the fsp and elabel..it seems like i am downloadim\ng mine from wrong place thankyou :)

Attached Files

Jurij's Photo Jurij 14 Mar 2016

Use your own files from Xperia firmware downloader...