←  Xperia Z Ultra

Sony.yt - International Sony Forum

»

z ultra main flex attachment

sigitsan56's Photo sigitsan56 07 Jul 2014

How to attach the flex cable to the motherboard. I've tried aligning it to the best of my ability with the motherboard and taping it down as firmly as i could. Unfortunately, this did not work.  PLEASE HELP.

Jurij: Thread has been moved to the correct forum.

Jurij's Photo Jurij 07 Jul 2014

Hello,

Please read working instruction pdf file and watch disassemble / reassemble movies, and you will get the answer how to assemble Sony Xperia Z Ultra correctly: http://sony.yt/topic...kcja-serwisowa/ :)

popois's Photo popois 04 Jul 2015

There is not any instruction about how to replace the on/off flex; can any body help me whith this issue?

faflak's Photo faflak 04 Jul 2015

It is simple:) On/off flex it is under the battery and all other components, look service manual part list.

Attached File  Xperia z Ultra Main Flex.jpg   24.28K   2 downloads

popois's Photo popois 04 Jul 2015

I already have a new one flex; i refer abouth how can I atach it to the main board, 

Found something abouth an anisotropic adhesive film/tape but no idea what it is.

Edited by popois, 04 July 2015 - 19:37.

Jurij's Photo Jurij 05 Jul 2015

Type this phrase:

anisotropic adhesive film/tape

in any search engine and you will get information. Also in google graphic you will get a lot of pictures what it is:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

:)

faflak's Photo faflak 05 Jul 2015

I personally use this acrylic transparent VHB tape 

Attached File  akryl transparent VHB.jpg   76.15K   4 downloads

Sumeyra's Photo Sumeyra 28 Jul 2015

hi. did anisotropic tape or acrylic tape work? could you use your phone.

Jurij's Photo Jurij 28 Jul 2015

Official Sony's service manual recommends this type of acrylic tape, so it must work ;)