charleslessing

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 58m

Posted 02 April 2017 - 14:27

Dear Jurij

I really need your help. 

I have a Sony Xperia z5 Premium. My phone is only a year old now. On the 7th of March I received a notification for the Nougat software update. I proceeded to download and install the software directly from the device. 

After device update, the phone worked perfectly with the new software. After about 4 hours, I noticed that the phone was not detecting my SIM card. I held the power button in and pressed the reset option. The phone turned off, but didn't boot. The phone was on 82% when I did this. I spent days reading through forums and trying everything. 

Summary of my issues: 

- Phone won't boot. 

- Only red LED blinking when connected to charger. 

- Xperia companion does not detect any device. 

- After GND and TP procedure, my computer detects the phone as SOMC drive. (Windows 7, 64bit)

- S1tool gives HARDWARE ID 04000100E1009400 NOT SUPPORTED error

I tried doing steps from other Xperia forums but nothing has worked for me and there's no Z5 premium dead boot repair forum. 

Please also note that I have never tried to root my device or flash any custom ROM. 

My device is out of warranty from Sony and carrier. No insurance. 

Please help me 

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 04 April 2017 - 21:16

Hello,

First thing you should do in that case (problems after firmware update) - send phone to Sony service for repair. Now all you can do is to try hard reset button tricks (for example hold hard reset button for at least 120 seconds). If that will not help - buy working phone with broken lcd and swap main board.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic