#1 OFFLINE   AlexPal

AlexPal

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 53m

Posted 18 February 2021 - 23:24

Greetings to all!

Is it possible to make a standalone application (I suppose elf..) to customize the camera?

I'm looking for serial shot and save all at the same time, like BestPic mode, but saving all pictures in one click.

Elf would be best solution: direct access to camera api, filesystem and etc...

Reviewed many forums and didn't found anything close to the topic.

Many Thanks!

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 21 February 2021 - 12:09

Hello,

It depends what's your knowledge about making such a software modifications. The idea of Best Pic was to make a few pictures to allow you choose the best one of them, where usually one or two was sharp and nice looking. Keep in mind, that hardware specification of Sony Ericsson feature phones was much worse than modern smartphones or digital cameras, which allows to capture multiple sharp pictures within a second. To be honest i don't see a point of making such a modification in case of C901. You can modify camera driver and practice taking a good quality, sharp and nice looking pictures instead of making a bunch of blurred crappy pictures in series mode.

Best regards,

Jurij

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   AlexPal

AlexPal

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 53m

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:23

Thank you for your answer!

The only thing that I'm really missing is to save all pictures at once by utilizing the BestPic, but not selecting the better one 

That's the main intention.

pseudo algorithm to it should look like this:

Custom-Cam-App has Started:

IF Button Pressed THEN

CAPTURE SERIES 

SAVE ALL PICTURES

VIBRATE-ONCE-SAVED or BEEP

END IF

I simply did found a entry point to camera api, despite that other api's are accessible via code call. probably not investigated yet...

0 user(s) are reading this topic