Tatane

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 11 posts
    • Time Online: 13h 3m

Posted 28 September 2019 - 10:00

Hello, i'm looking for this file:

W995_R1HA036_FS_western_europe

to change the language of my phone in french.
I also have an internet connection probl?me, here is the message I have:

Communication failure. Secure connection failed.

Thank you for helping me solve my problems.

Bonjour, je cherche le fichier:

W995_R1HA036_FS_western_europe

pour la langue francais que je n'ai pas sur mon telephone actuellement.
J'ai aussi un probl?me de connexion ? internet, voici le message que j'ai quand je lance une page:

Communication failure. Secure connection failed.

Merci de m'aider ? résoudre mes probl?mes

Edited by Tatane, 28 September 2019 - 10:33.

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 28 September 2019 - 19:49

Hello,

There is a few solutions to your problem:

1. Paid one: using our online service you can flash Your phone with the latest western-europe firmware available. Firmware files are encrypted by service tool creator, so even after uploading them to you, they will be useless for you without proper service tool.

2. Free one: I can upload old W995 firmware: R1EA028_RED53 which you can flash using A2 Uploader (A2 Tool).

3. The last way is pure fun: you can flash latest R1HA036 central europe firmware and then using a2 uploader file system tool you can try to add french language to TPA/PRESET/SYSTEM/LANGUAGE path. If you are interested i can try to get and extract french language for w995.

Let me know which way you like the most ;)

Best regards,

Jurij

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   Tatane

Tatane

• User
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 21:29

Good evening Jurij,
The 1st option is interesting especially if it solves my problem of internet connection.
How to pay and how to flash. I'm waiting for your instructions.
If it does not work, we will go to the 3rd option.
Thank you so much
Hello,
I want to flash my SE W995 to have the lastest firmware and change my language to French but here the internet speed rarely exceeds 1Mbps.
IS it possible to do it anyway!

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:00

The 1st option is interesting especially if it solves my problem of internet connection.

It does not at all. You need to have at least stable 2MBps for that procedure.

But hopefully i've found R1HA035 western europe fbn file for W995: https://sony.yt/topi...nie/#entry43046. It will work with the latest main, just make sure to add western europe customization. Enjoy :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   Tatane

Tatane

• User
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 16:31

Thank you very much for your help, i will use them and i'll tell you if it worked

Hello, it me again!
I have done, it work well but there are not french language

Thank you very much for your help, i will use them and i'll tell you if it worked

Hello, it me again!
I have done, it work well but there are not french language

Edited by Tatane, 30 September 2019 - 16:33.

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 19:00

I've told you, you must use western europe customize file. Try this one from C905: Attached File  C905_1209-4774_R6A_GENERIC_WESTERN-EUROPE.zip   18.56K   53 downloads should work.

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Tatane

Tatane

• User
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 22:36

Thank
It ok thank you very much

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 06:04

That problem has been solved and thread is closed. If you have any other questions, please start a new thread. If you have any complains / opinions / suggestions, you are welcome to send them to Sony.yt Team using Private Message.

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic