1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   nexberry

nexberry

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 20h 3m

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:20

Hello, I hope someone will be able to help me, here is my problem. 

I have a W995 that is unlocked (accept all SIM cards) but the phone has some ugly Orange operator theme and additions that came with it cannot be changed (custom icons, and order of the icons). I read that I have to flash the phone with its original/generic software, and I stumble on this forum. After some readings, I wanted to try this on my own (though I never done this before) and wanted to do it with A2 Uploader tutorial found here. However, problems appear right on the start. When I start a2tool I get this info:

ChipID:E900,EMP protocol:0401

PHONE STATE: "RETAIL"
FLASH CID: 0081
A2ROM_loader_on_loader:bad result [00/FF]
Elapsed:28 secs.

Since it is highlighted in red, i assume something is wrong. Do I have to do something else, not use a2loader? Does anyone has solution for this kind of problem, should I use some other flashing tool, etc ? 

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:35

Hello,

Your phone has CID 81 and unfortunately it's not supported by A2 uploader (A2 Tool) - only CID 52 /53 a2 phones are supported by this program. You can try to modify your phone with FAR manager and CID80/81 plugin. But unfortunately there is no way to flash CID80/81 phones for free anymore. If you have paypal account, fast internet and dcu60/65 cable i can flash your phone online maybe on sunday evening or next week.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic