3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mta452

mta452

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 45m

Posted 07 May 2015 - 13:40

What are the test points? to unbrick the hard bricked device?

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 07 May 2015 - 16:19

They are not discovered yet, you may be the first one. Remove battery, connect each golden pin on your main board to gnd (metal shield for example or sim card reader) and attach usb cable. If your phone will be detected in device manager - you've found it. You can take a good photo of your main board, mark testpoint and attach it here for other users :)
Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   mta452

mta452

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 45m

Posted 09 May 2015 - 18:30

I've disassembled the Xperia C3 Dual D2502 and remove the battery. Now computer is detecting the device as SEMC Flash device. How to find the test points? Or can i use S1Tools to flash?

Thanks

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 09 May 2015 - 20:56

I've told you how to find testpoint:

Remove battery, connect each golden pin on your main board to gnd (metal shield for example or sim card reader) and attach usb cable. If your phone will be detected in device manager - you've found it.

Or can i use S1Tools to flash?

You can't fix your phone with any tool available on the world. You can find testpoint just for fun, but your phone is not fixable at the moment. Buy working Xperia C3 / C3 dual with broken screen and swap main board.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic