Photo

Precisely How to Convert DVD Movies to Apple iPhone 4?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SunLuntan

SunLuntan

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 22m

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:17

How would you down load movies from one digital Disk to apple iphone 4? I bought one Disc with a digital copy and downloaded it to the personal pc. I'm attempting to get it ripped to my apple iphone 4, however , cannot get it to the iTunes library. Consequently, exactly what can I make?

Without any doubt, there are plenty of people owning the common trouble with Fiona White in transforming Dvd video films to their apple iphone 4. And so, at present I'm able to share my experience on transforming dvd to iphone 4 for play, and as well surely propose you make use of Leawo DVD Ripper.

To be a professional Disc converter, on the one hand, Leawo DVD Ripper could support us convert Disk films towards the corresponding platforms supported by apple iphone 4 with the superb transformation speed. Furthermore, it's completely free to edit your Disk videos by features of trim, crop, effect and watermark and transforming 2D version to 3D movies for entertainment. Most importantly, this qualified converter could easily remove DRM defense on a DVD disk. Additionally, the upcoming tutorial will show you the best way to transcode DVD to iPhone 4 employing this DVD ripping program. You'll be able to go through tips guide to

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

no matter whether you are employing Win OS or even Mac pc OS X.

Step 1: Down load this

You'll be able to down load a definite version of this specific video ripper according to your current OS and after that fix it. Both the Win as well as Mac pc versions are made available.

Step 2: Put in Dvd video films to this specific ripper
It's attainable to import Digital video disc files to this DVD to iPhone 4 Ripper by means of hitting Load DVD button, or even just easily drag and drop it towards the major list.

Step 3: Selectively edit the DVD to iPhone 4 films
Definitively you are acceptable to apply several features to edit your DVD videos like trimming film length, popping fresh film size, setting film affects and as well applying watermark.

Step 4: Opt for output file format
Ahead of transfer DVD to iPhone 4, you'll be able to click on "Profile" setting panel and then pick out the perfect film format for apple iphone 4 including MPEG-4, MOV, H. 263 as well as H. 264.

Step 5: Transform

Only touch this Convert button on the major screen to carry out this transformation course with exceptional video as well as audio quality.

Last but not least, you'll be able to attach your apple iphone 4 with the individual notebook and run iTunes. This transformed film file would be sent to iTunes and then what you desire to undertake is only synchronize all of them to apple iphone 4. Wish these particular tutorials can certainly resolve the troubles on transformation with success, and even everyone could receive huge fulfillment when watching Dvd video films on apple iphone 4.

Jurij: Topic moved into Apple section :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic