womenwomen

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 48m

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:03

I found a w995 walkman skin from

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

last week,but I don't know how to use it,I hope someone can help me.Thanks!
In the packet,there are two folders.PATCHES and WALKMAN,in the PATCHES,there are many different .vkp files;In the WALKMAN,there are two types of files,png files and corresponding .wsk file.
I hope to receive the detailed guidance,thank you.

Attached Files

• Attached File  w995.rar   297.55K   33 downloads

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:41

Hello,

Firstly tell us what flash cid do you have in your phone. You can check that using Identify option in a2 uploader: http://sony.yt/topic...ploader-manual/ . If you have cid 53, you should have brown domain if you want to patch your phone permanently. If you have red domain, you can change it in our online service (more information bellow in my signature). Here is tutorial how to patch phone permanently: http://sony.yt/topic...2-based-phones/ . In patches folder you have A2skinner patch. Here is description:

;A2 Walkman skinner
;Adds possibility to edit the Position,Color,Font
;Enable/Disable Title,Artist,Album,Genre,Total/Elapsed/Remaining time,Extension,Bit-rate,Total/Current track number,progress-bar,Album art
;Adds new items of Genre,Extension,Bit-rate,Overlay image to Walkman
;Adds possibility to edit position of icons shuffle/EQ/loop/state/wheel,Title/Artist/Album/Background/Overlay image
;Adds possibility to use skins in Walkman Player
;Adds skin editor for easy loading & editing of skins
;Adds possibility to use Walkman 4 visualization
;Redraws everything in Walkman,optimized for better Walkman experience

So when you will apply that patch, you can edit skin of your Walkman. Here is tutorial:

Skin data should be located in /card/other/ZBin/Config/WALKMAN or /usb/other/ZBin/Config/WALKMAN
Let say I wan't to create a skin named "FTW"

1) Create a folder named as "FTW"
2) Create a empty file named "FTW.wsk"
3) Put all the required images in folder "FTW"
3) Upload both the folder and empty skin file(.wsk) to /card/other/ZBin/Config/WALKMAN or /usb/other/ZBin/Config/WALKMAN
4) Make sure both folder and the skin(.wsk) in same directory
5) Lunch the skin editor in WALKMAN and select the "FTW" skin and start editing.
6) Make sure you save before exit

More info in that topic:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

:)

If you have cid 81, you can only patch your phone in java, here is tutorial: http://sony.yt/topic...tcher-tutorial/ :)

If you have any more questions, just ask ;)
Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic