3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   OLDWhite

OLDWhite

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 43m

Posted 24 June 2018 - 15:56

my phone model is xperia sp M35C,sale in china only,CDMA2000 supported.I tried to unlock Bootloader,but it said Bootloader unlock allowed:NO.

Then i get the unlock key from SONY,and backup TA successfully.download and intall the ggsetup driver OK,its said My phone going to the ZEUS FLASH MODEL.

but when i press the UNLOCK button from s1tool?nothing happened .so i have to flash the unbrick file in it ,Then my mobile phone successfully became a brick?working ZEUS FLASH MODEL only.

I tried to reflash the unbrick file ,s1tool said waiting for phone always,but progress bar very soon.I tried to restart the PC No effect

and what i have to do? solder JTAG point to PC ? but i dont know which are the JTAG point. :blink:

i have xperia play,and X10,working fine.and i have an JTAG tool,named X360 SUPER NAND FLASHER, :D maybe it well with m35c.

The operator is too bad?After the contract period is not allowed to unlock

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 28 June 2018 - 00:49

1. If bootloader unlock status is blocked (Bootloader unlock allowed: no ) - there is nothing you can do. Well - you can sell that phone and buy unlocked one.

2. You can't unlock bootloader using s1tool on that phone. That option is only for 2010 xperia devices.

3. I have no idea what is unbrick file so i can't help you with that.

You can try to reflash phone using current s1tool version. If that will not help - swap the main board.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   OLDWhite

OLDWhite

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 43m

Posted 30 June 2018 - 17:47

1. If bootloader unlock status is blocked (Bootloader unlock allowed: no ) - there is nothing you can do. Well - you can sell that phone and buy unlocked one.

2. You can't unlock bootloader using s1tool on that phone. That option is only for 2010 xperia devices.

3. I have no idea what is unbrick file so i can't help you with that.

You can try to reflash phone using current s1tool version. If that will not help - swap the main board.

Thank you for Reply 

1,The unbrick file is S1Boot_R11B023_HWID7E50E1.SIN_FILE_SET

2,i bought a new board named M35T,with TD-LTE,16GB,microSD port.(The motherboard of the C5302,C5303,C5306 are  not the same as the m35c/m35t )

3,My universal programmer is already on the road?i will dump and flash the bricked m35c.(i have TA.img/boot.img backup by ADB command)

The only problem is that i dont know JTAG points from the m35c board,If i know it, i can make programming easier 

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 01 July 2018 - 02:38

This is NOT unbrick file! This is boot file for specific model. If you write that file to wrong phone model, you will get dead phone. I don't have jtag pinout so i can't help you with that.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic