#1 OFFLINE   Kai

Kai

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 38m

Posted 06 August 2017 - 14:54

Hello there,

I´m trying to use a flasher tool with my Sony Xperia T lt30p, therefore I have to connect the phone with my laptop, but that doesn´t work. 

I guess it´s some kind of driver issue, it seems like the phone is connected and disconnected to the laptop all the time, the phone appears in the device-manager, when it´s gone....

Any ideas how I can solve this? I really need this to work....

Thanks

Kai

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 08 August 2017 - 00:13

How do you want to connect your phone? USB charging only mode? MTP mode? Mass storage mode? Flash mode? If you want to flash that phone, make sure you have the latest gordon's gate flash driver installed, those will do the job: Attached File  ggsetup-3.0.0.7.exe   3.58MB   14083 downloads then turn off your phone, hold vol- button and attach usb cable. If that will not help, change usb port, change usb cable.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   Kai

Kai

• User
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 15:35

Hello again,

thanks for the reply, I´ve tried three different cables and all possible ports, but it´s still the same....

I can´t boot the phone, I´m trying to repair it, maybe thats´s part of the problem? I want to repair the phone using the Riff box....

Thanks

Kai

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 16:54

How did you killed your phone?

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   Kai

Kai

• User
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:33

I really don´t know, it just doesn´t boot anymore.....theres a red light when I connect it to the laptop or the charging cable, no other reaction, no matter what I do....

I´ll try to charge it for a while, do you think an empty batterie can cause the connection problems as well?

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 16:24

Yes. In that case you must charge the battery or if phone has damaged firmware - remove back cover, detach battery and connect testpoint to gnd and attach usb cable.

Xperia.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xperia t, usb connection, drivers

0 user(s) are reading this topic