9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   blem

blem

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 59m

Posted 04 May 2017 - 20:50

Hello, i'm new here. and i really need help for fixing my devices.

I have 3 xperia's with the same conditions, C2105 - C1605 - D2302, but i want to fix my D2302 first

What i did before ? Porting ROM , including boot.img == the result is FAILED
and now, my d2302 is :
1. Dead
2. No flashmode & fastboot (flashtool and fusion box SELG)
3. No vibrate
4. No charging
5. Already disassembly

• If i connect my M2 to charger or PC, red LED is on for a few minutes and then gone. Nothing more.
  • SOMC Flash device detected in device manager.

1. What should i do?
2. I dont know where is the Test Point, if i try to connect every single golden pin with metal shield, its safe or not?
3. Can i repair my M2 using fusion box SELG?

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you thank you very much  :)

ST17i - C1605 - D2302

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:37

Try to flash your phone using current Setool2 version in signed mode + alternative security bypass mode. If that will not work or your phone is not detected at all, bad news - buy new phone or working phone with broken lcd and swap main board. You can't fix that phone by tp.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   blem

blem

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 18:08

Try to flash your phone using current Setool2 version in signed mode + alternative security bypass mode. If that will not work or your phone is not detected at all, bad news - buy new phone or working phone with broken lcd and swap main board. You can't fix that phone by tp.

thanks for attention, sir.
I try to use Setool2 a few minutes ago (without TP), and give me this log :

DETACH USB CABLE FROM PHONE
REMOVE BATTERY FROM PHONE
ATTACH TESTPOINT
PRESS "READY", THEN ATTACH USB CABLE TO PHONE

llbug: [\\?\USB#VID_05C6&PID_F006#6&1133f70f&0&3#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}] open error:  ... 
FAILED TO SETUP PHONE

nothing hope ?

ST17i - C1605 - D2302

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:59

You must connect charged battery to phone before connecting it. 100% charged battery always recommended.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   blem

blem

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:10

You must connect charged battery to phone before connecting it. 100% charged battery always recommended.

oke, sir. Being in charging since last night using wall charger.

by the way, I should do the same with my other xperia? xperia L and E dual.

ST17i - C1605 - D2302

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 22:37

I don't know history of those phones so i can't tell you what you should do.

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   blem

blem

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:30

I don't know history of those phones so i can't tell you what you should do.

xperia L : At that moment, I make modifications vold.fstab file to swap storage partitions. After rebooting, can't turn on anymore.
xperia E Dual : Tweaking system partitions with simple stuff, like enabling init.d. And after rebooting, can't turn on anymore.
And now the condition is exactly the same as my xperia M2, sir.

ST17i - C1605 - D2302

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 19:28

I don't know other solution for trashed partition system than buying working phone with broken lcd and swaping main board.

Xperia.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   blem

blem

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:56

I don't know other solution for trashed partition system than buying working phone with broken lcd and swaping main board.

Report for D2302, sir

Battery already 100% charged. Setool still can't detected my D2302.
Setool and flashtool both use volume down to start flashing. And during flashing still using the volume button I don't think it works, because I can't get into flashmode and fastboot mode, sir.

Any suggest, sir?

ST17i - C1605 - D2302

#10 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 18:31

Yes, i've told you already - swap the main board.

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic