3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mralgen

mralgen

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 9m

Posted 08 February 2017 - 20:42

How do I change the firmware on my Jalou? I want to have swedish on it and I wonder if there is possible to get it with this firmware uppdate?

Regards.

/Johan

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:19

Hello,

There are two ways to get swedish language for Sony Ericsson F100 Jalou phone.

1. The easy one is to read this tutorial: http://sony.yt/topic...-tool-tutorial/ , find Europe 4 firmware for Jalou F100 phone and flash it in order:

a) APPSW,

b) FSP,

c) CDA (Customization Europe 4).

2. Second way is more complicated, because you must unpack Europe 4 firmware, get swedish language and add it to your phones file system to TPA/PRESET/SYSTEM/LANGUAGE (both files .lng + .t9) and add swedish language to allowed_languages.txt file :)

So i think the first way is easier for you, as you must get Europe_4 firmware anyway ;)

And if you can't find Europe_4 firrmware anywhere, you can use the third option:

3. Our online service - for a cheap price your phone will be flashed with professional service tool online (fully charged battery, dcu 60-65 usb cable, windows vista or newer and internet connection speed 2mbps or faster required).

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   mralgen

mralgen

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 9m

Posted 09 February 2017 - 14:39

Can anyone help me. How do I change the firmware in the phone? I curently have one without swedish and I would like to get swedish in the phone. 

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 09 February 2017 - 15:10

I've just answered you. Read my answer and follow instructions.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic