#1 OFFLINE   nelu

nelu

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 16m

Posted 16 January 2017 - 21:38

Hello.

I flashed a TA.img backup from another Z5C (black) to my yellow one.

Now the notification led blinks red intermitent forever while plugged in (usb)

If i try to press the vol + key while pluggind in (in the state above), the led turns red (stops blinking) and after release returns to the previous blinking state 

Any suggestions is it possible to repair the boot TA? i have a back create with TA backup tool.

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 16 January 2017 - 22:36

This is literally the most stupid thing you can do with Xperia smartphone:

I flashed a TA.img backup from another Z5C (black) to my yellow one.

Why did you killed your phone like that?

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   nelu

nelu

• User
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 23:59

had the img files in the same place and by mistake picked the wrong one for flash ... sadly dumb i know

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:14

Then if you have original trim area from working state - flash it back. If not, sell your phone as a source of spare parts and buy a new one. Or buy working Xperia Z5 Compact with broken lcd but working main board and swap it.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   nelu

nelu

• User
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 21:14

Is it possible to flash the trim area back using the method for Z3, the one which is posted here on the forums?

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 21:17

There is no any method for Z3. There is a method to flash some Sony phones using edl mode, but this will not work for Z5 Compact as we do not have s1 emergency loaders for that phone model.

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   nelu

nelu

• User
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 21:29

not beatiful, the only solution might be to find a working one with a broken display , but the mobo swap will make non water proof eventually.

or get a third one, since the the black one seem to have failed as well (broken charging unit)  :)\

thanks for the info btw

Edited by nelu, 17 January 2017 - 21:35.

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 22:19

Visit good service centre. If phone is properly assembled, should be waterproof in some way.

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic