11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   androvidia

androvidia

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 7m

Posted 08 January 2017 - 23:38

Hello, I would like to know if you can help me recover my phone, after an unsuccessful upgrade, it has become a "hardbrcik" and I need someone with deep knowledge to help me. When I connect it to Windows it emits the default sound, but it does not recognize the device. In flashtools does not go into fastboot nor flashmode. Thanks

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 09 January 2017 - 14:01

What firmware did you flashed into your phone? Any flashing log? Did you tried hard reset trick to connect your phone?

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   androvidia

androvidia

• User
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 15:39

What firmware did you flashed into your phone? Any flashing log? Did you tried hard reset trick to connect your phone?

The firmware was from the XperiaFirm, Russian stock. What would that trick be?

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 16:17

If you used proper firmware for example for D6603 you've used D6603 firmware, just try to flash phone using fully charged battery.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   androvidia

androvidia

• User
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 19:27

If you used proper firmware for example for D6603 you've used D6603 firmware, just try to flash phone using fully charged battery.

Wow, it looks like you're not understanding the situation, my cell phone is in "hardbrick" mode, if it was working for sure I would know ... :zmeczony:

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 23:22

"Hardbrick" mode does not exist. If you do not know what phone model do you have and what firmware did you flashed, you should never try to flash any phone. Those are basic informations you should know before starting any flashing process. Battery should also be 100% charged. If you do not have equipment, visit good service centre and they will charge your battery in external charger or in a working phone.

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   androvidia

androvidia

• User
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 00:18

"Hardbrick" mode does not exist. If you do not know what phone model do you have and what firmware did you flashed, you should never try to flash any phone. Those are basic informations you should know before starting any flashing process. Battery should also be 100% charged. If you do not have equipment, visit good service centre and they will charge your battery in external charger or in a working phone.

Long life I came here hoping to get a help, the translator who put "hardbrick mode" I know what it means. I would like to get help on how to recover a X3 with hardbrick, just that.

Edited by androvidia, 13 January 2017 - 00:21.

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 13:22

I've replied to you, but you don't even read that.

1. Visit good service centre - they will charge your battery or check your phone using the charged battery and if it's possible - they will flash your phone if boot area not damaged. I do not know that because you did not posted any logs or informations what phone model you have or what firmware did you flashed.

2. If boot area damaged - they can fix your phone by desoldering emmc, flashing boot using external emmc programmer, soldering it back and flashing your phone.

That's it.

Xperia.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   androvidia

androvidia

• User
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 18:58

I've replied to you, but you don't even read that.

1. Visit good service centre - they will charge your battery or check your phone using the charged battery and if it's possible - they will flash your phone if boot area not damaged. I do not know that because you did not posted any logs or informations what phone model you have or what firmware did you flashed.

2. If boot area damaged - they can fix your phone by desoldering emmc, flashing boot using external emmc programmer, soldering it back and flashing your phone.

That's it.

I compose the used cell phone, there is no guarantee, I even want to pack my cell phone

#10 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 18:28

I understand that you do not have warranty, that's why visit goot unauthorized service centre. Without charged battery and direct emmc tool there it nothing you can do... Well you can try to buy working phone with broken lcd and swap the main board.

Xperia.jpg

#11 OFFLINE   androvidia

androvidia

• User
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 00:40

I understand that you do not have warranty, that's why visit goot unauthorized service centre. Without charged battery and direct emmc tool there it nothing you can do... Well you can try to buy working phone with broken lcd and swap the main board.

Is that all you can do for me? Do not you have another solution?

#12 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:50

Nope, that's it. If you will get fully charged battery, you can flash your phone. If that will not help, because for example you've damaged boot, only direct emmc tool can help you. Or main board swap. That's it.

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic