8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Sherif

Sherif

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 10 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 37m

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:59

Hi , another question, now i have deleted some pictures by this way >just mark the pictures and choose delete then after some time i have done factory reset to the device.
Now the question is: Are these pictures are deleted with the factory reset or still there on the device and not affected by the factory reset?

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:07

You've deleted them, so they are gone. However you can try to use recovery software for flash devices and try to get them back if you did not overwritten any data on your memory.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   Sherif

Sherif

• User
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:20

What i mean is factory reset deletes what was in trash bin ?
I deleted these pictures before factory reset , a friend told me that the are not gone with the reset.

You've deleted them, so they are gone. However you can try to use recovery software for flash devices and try to get them back if you did not overwritten any data on your memory.

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:20

Think whatever you want, do whatever you want. I've told you what you can do to recover those pictures.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   Sherif

Sherif

• User
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 14:11

What can i do in steps please?

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 17:00

Download from the internet recovery tool, select your Xperia's memory and start recovery procedure :)

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Sherif

Sherif

• User
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 17:03

Does it work afer reset ?

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 04:10

Try and find out.

Xperia.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   Sherif

Sherif

• User
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 20:18

Thanks too much

0 user(s) are reading this topic