Photo

Xperia M5 E5663 seems bricked after flash 30.1.B.1.46,help..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   PuXiongfei

PuXiongfei

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 10 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 8m

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:42

sorry for my bad english first..

at first,I using Sony PC Companion 2.1 to update my phone,but the pcc download firmware too slow..

so I open FlashTool(0.9.20.0) and open XperiFirm to download the firmware and wait the firmware download and FTF created successful,I start flash my phone in flashmode.

I remember flashtool ask me "use FSC script",but I select no(I don't know what FSC is used to do,so I select no.).

after while the flashtool process is stuck..and after 30min,I unplug the USB cable and prepare to flash again,but when I connect the phone to computer again,the computer can't Identify my phone,the Flashtool said "For 2011 devices line, be sure you are not in MTP mode" when I connect to computer..
Attached File  M5_2.png   35.38K   4 downloads
and the windows device manager only can recognize my phone in a USB serial device,the VID 0FCE,Pid D1D5.no SOMC FLash Device any more..
Attached File  M5.png   18.32K   2 downloads
the picture in attachments shows what i said.

i just use the phone for one week and the phone have no warranty..

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:09

Go with your phone to the nearest service centre. If they have service tools and direct emmc tools, maybe they can help you. I don't know what exactly did you flashed, so can't help you more.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 23:30

Good news, boot repair for Sony Xperia MTK-based phones is now possible. If you still need help with your phone, please contact me via private message or on skype: gen.jurij. Internet speed 2mbps, windows vista or newer are required :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#4 OFFLINE   hadis2047

hadis2047

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 52m

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:45

Good news, boot repair for Sony Xperia MTK-based phones is now possible. If you still need help with your phone, please contact me via private message or on skype: gen.jurij. Internet speed 2mbps, windows vista or newer are required :)

yes ihave bricked m5

#5 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 23:16

If you have internet connection speed at least 2mbps, windows Vista or newer and 15$ usd on your paypal account, please contact me on skype: gen.jurij.

Xperia.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   zadarkinal

zadarkinal

• User
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 5m

Posted 05 March 2018 - 15:35

yes ihave bricked m5

NOw, is your xperia normal boot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic