#1 OFFLINE   Muhanad

Muhanad

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 49m

Posted 14 March 2016 - 22:23

Hello every one
My z3 D6633 detect Sim but shows ( no service) and can't select network manually or change network mode receive or make calls
Any help please

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 15 March 2016 - 13:41

Hello,

How did it happened? Try different sim card (working sim card from different network operator). If sim card will be also detected but still no service - probably your phone is lost / stolen and blacklisted in your country.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   faflak

faflak

• 1,031 posts
    • Time Online: 81d 22h 13m

Posted 15 March 2016 - 15:54

Possible to call the emergency number ?

#4 OFFLINE   jamil.1890

jamil.1890

• User
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 7h

Posted 16 March 2016 - 16:22

I am also having this issue with my D6603 it detects a sim card,  i have tried different network sims awell but it wont connect to a network no mobile data etc i have checked the antenna and everything i can think of. I also checked with Sony the phones IMEI No. is not blacklisted. This was a spare phone i originally brought for parts but decided to make it a fully working phone by replacing a damaged screen, but i don't know what to do, i have attached some screen shots of details, i ran the ping test on the service menu.

many thanks

faflak: removed the phone number and imei

Attached Files

Edited by faflak, 16 March 2016 - 22:17.

#5 OFFLINE   jamil.1890

jamil.1890

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:43

I am also having this issue with my D6603 it detects a sim card,  i have tried different network sims awell but it wont connect to a network no mobile data etc i have checked the antenna and everything i can think of. I also checked with Sony the phones IMEI No. is not blacklisted. This was a spare phone i originally brought for parts but decided to make it a fully working phone by replacing a damaged screen, but i don't know what to do, i have attached some screen shots of details, i ran the ping test on the service menu.

many thanks

faflak: removed the phone number and imei

Thanks for removing these faflak.

#6 OFFLINE   jamil.1890

jamil.1890

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:11

I can confirm the phone i have purchased second hand off eBay is indeed blacklisted/reported stolen you must watch out for these issues when buying on eBay, id advise Muhanad you ring up your service provider and ask them to check the IMEI dial *#06# on your keypad write it down and ring them also go onto http://www.imeipro.info/this will also indicate if your phone is blacklisted.

Orange & O2 & EE
If you place an active orange or O2 SIM into a blacklisted handset you phone will not show any signal strength at all!

Vodafone & T-Mobile
If you place an active Vodafone or T-Mobile SIM into a blacklisted handset, the phone will appear to function perfectly UNTIL you try to make an outgoing call. When you try to call out from the handset the call will be dropped!!

hope this is useful.

Jamil

0 user(s) are reading this topic