14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 8m

Posted 08 March 2016 - 15:13

So i followed a procedure on how to unbrick my bricked xperia zl on this link http://sony.yt/topic...c6506/page-1.Itwas successful as shown on the ggflasher log file .But I tried to turn it on and it showed the charging icon and I thought the battery was dead so I charged it for 2 hrs and tried again but same result .I tried to update software with sony pc companion and flash tool but they both gave an error report which is unusual. Finally I connected it to sony's  emma and I couldn't see my phone's info such as software version, Model etc.as shown on the attached picture.My suggestions are maybe the APPSW firmware file I used to flash my device with the ggflasher from  ( C6506: rar.gif  C6506.rar   16.12MB)  
 is invalid our outdated, I don't really know .please any suggestions and possible solution and or causes for problem is appreciated :)

Log files from S1tool after flashing ...please are there any errors? see attatched log file..

Attached Files

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:59

Log is perfect, boot is updated, but you must flash all 3 parts of firmware in order:

1. APPSW,

2 .FSP,

3. ELABEL.

Phone will not work without them  ;)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:52

Thank you for replying @ juriji..But how do i flash the last two ?..I never knew about them ..thank you

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:04

Exactly the same way as appsw. Download firmware from internet and flash it :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:48

Exactly the same way as appsw. Download firmware from internet and flash it :)

thankyou :)

please how do I get the elabel and fsp file . I have searched every where on  the net and my head is about to explode. Help me :(

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 13:27

Try Xperia firmware downloader. You will download a lot of sin files. Open appsw file which you have and create e new appsw with identical content (using .sin files from the latest firmware you have downloaded). Then create elabel.sin file. Other files put into fsp and flash them in order:

1. APPSW,

2. FSP,

3. ELABEL

:)

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:39

Try Xperia firmware downloader. You will download a lot of sin files. Open appsw file which you have and create e new appsw with identical content (using .sin files from the latest firmware you have downloaded). Then create elabel.sin file. Other files put into fsp and flash them in order:

1. APPSW,

2. FSP,

3. ELABEL

:)

Try Xperia firmware downloader. You will download a lot of sin files. Open appsw file which you have and create e new appsw with identical content (using .sin files from the latest firmware you have downloaded). Then create elabel.sin file. Other files put into fsp and flash them in order:1. APPSW,2. FSP,3. ELABEL :)

?Thank you ..I downloaded a proper firmware for my device from xperia firm ..and got a lot of sin files as you said but I don't know in which order I should put them together and how to compress them together or even if I should do so ..thank you for your generosity :) the files I got are shown in the attachment

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.PNG   40.75K   0 downloads

Edited by Divy99, 11 March 2016 - 08:44.

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 13:55

I've told you what to do. You already have appsw.sin_file_set file from my tutorial. Open it using winrar and you will see what files are inside. Then create identical appsw file of this firmware version. Important - boot folder must be as a .zip archive. Then create elabel.sin_file_set file - there should be only elabel.sin file inside. And other files put into fsp.sin_file_set file :)

Xperia.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:45

please i have a question .What is FSP is it a folder where i put rest of the sin files i downloaded ? so confused

I've told you what to do. You already have appsw.sin_file_set file from my tutorial. Open it using winrar and you will see what files are inside. Then create identical appsw file of this firmware version. Important - boot folder must be as a .zip archive. Then create elabel.sin_file_set file - there should be only elabel.sin file inside. And other files put into fsp.sin_file_set file :)

I think I understand it now ..but what format should I compress the files ...FSP

please i have a question .What is FSP is it a folder where i put rest of the sin files i downloaded ? so confused

I think I understand it now ..but what format should I compress the files ...FSP

never mind I figured it out :)

#10 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:47

Phone is working good after flash? :)

Xperia.jpg

#11 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:21

no it said damaged file i think i screwed up when i was making my oyn apps sw fsp and elabel ..but i will try again :)

#12 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 00:49

I downloaded the firmware .sin files form xperia firm without unpacking ..besides the three files (APP_SW,FSP AND ELABEL) I don't know what the reaming to files are ..see attached picture

Attached Files

#13 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 14:06

You don't need those files, you can delete them. Flash only files:

1. APPSW,

2. FSP,

3. ELABEL

in exact order.

Xperia.jpg

#14 OFFLINE   Divy99

Divy99

• User
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:23

Thank you..i followed all the stepps you told me ..by downloading the firmware without auto unpacki changed the format to sin_file_set..and tried to flash the new appsw  i made and i got this error ..please see attatchment for log

Thank you..i followed all the stepps you told me ..by downloading the firmware without auto unpacki changed the format to sin_file_set..and tried to flash the new appsw  i made and i got this error ..please see attatchment for log

WOAH! the appsw you gave me @jurij worked like magic..please how do i get the fsp and elabel..it seems like i am downloadim\ng mine from wrong place thankyou :)

Attached Files

#15 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:29

Use your own files from Xperia firmware downloader...

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic