7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   asyong_small

asyong_small

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 22h 27m

Posted 17 February 2016 - 13:51

hi sir. thanks to you my phone is now alive. yipeee!!! but theres a prob sir. i buy a new batt and it starts smoothly but the prob is i cannot charge the phone but when usb chord from my desktop is inserted it can now detect the phone but no charging led coming out. and also the camera sir its ok but when o press the shoot button it stock from the screen. and also sir the phone is not openline to use my sim here in philippines. do i need to flash again?its version by the way its lollipop 5.1.1 now

what can you advice sir to fix this last two problem?thanks in advance and more power to you...

Edited by asyong_small, 17 February 2016 - 14:05.

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 15m

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:35

Try to flash different firmware version. About charging - try different charger, charge it via usb... If nothing helps maybe mini usb port damaged...

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   asyong_small

asyong_small

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:08

when i connect the usb to my pc the pc recognized the phone with no problem sir and all drivers installed. only prob is its not charging even the led indicator doesnt appear.

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 13:14

Try on different firmware, for example Kit Kat. If that will not help, must be some hardware problem with your phone... Did you tried to charge it via magnetic stand?

P.S.

I've moved that discussion to a new thread :)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   asyong_small

asyong_small

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:48

hi sir flashed it to another lower version firmware the camera works fine now. but still no charging. yes i try the magnetic charger still no luck even when i put to safe mode.

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:46

So it must be some hardware problem then - with new battery (try to swap it for a different one) or with main board.

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   asyong_small

asyong_small

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 19:24

ok sir i will my unit check to the sony center. will get back for update.

#8 OFFLINE   asyong_small

asyong_small

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 16:48

hi sir i try to bring it to sony center but their service is very poor in our country, they want me to pay first and send the phone to their main branch without checking the unit first if whats the problem and i have to what a month. service fee for labor excluding for the parts.

anyways sir my phone still not charging i try to let it check to my technician friend he said that the port can detect it but supply is to low thats why it cannot charge the battery. what is it the problem is there a loss connection or the problem is the charging ic???

and i had found a broken z1 also to my friend but maybe not my luck the mainboard is grounded my friend said it cannot b used the parts.

please help me sir what should i do with my phone that's not charging?any other ways that i can do without replacing the board?

0 user(s) are reading this topic