6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Aegis

Aegis

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 32m

Posted 20 September 2015 - 18:50

One day i was on youtube and youtube crashed and then i guess my phone crashed or restarted itself twice then completely shut off. after that i tried pressing the power botton and i vibrated 3 times if i remember and it still wouldnt turn on. Ive tried mulltiple combinations of holding the keys and nothing. the phone when plugged in the red light will apear for some time and then go away and it wont light back up for some time if i leave it plugged in. also my computers on windows 10 and 7 says it cant recognize my phone. i have tryed to do the flah method that Jurij made but i cant because computers wont recognize. Any help will be appreciated.

side not: i have never flashed or did anything to customize my Z1s before this, and the only thing i used my pc for was to put music on it.

Edited by Aegis, 20 September 2015 - 18:51.

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 20 September 2015 - 22:47

If your phone is on warranty -  send it to Sony service centre.

If phone has no warranty - what happens if you connect charger? If nothing - hold volume up and power together for at least 120 seconds...

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   Aegis

Aegis

• User
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 00:41

I don't have a warranty and the phone is unresponsive when I do that, the only kind of response I get is when I plug it into the charger and the red led lights up for a few seconds and then goes away.

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:39

Nothing shows up in device manager when you hold volume down button and attach usb cable?

Open sim card slot and hold that button for at least 120 seconds: 

Z1 HW Reset.jpg

And post results.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   Aegis

Aegis

• User
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 20:16

I have tryed the off button many times for 120 secs and i get nothing. I have not found it in device manager could you tell me or show me what it could be under because when I plug it in it makes the noise for a connected device and same thing for unplug. also I found ut just now that by holding the power and volume up at the same time while its plugged into my pc that it makes it recconect

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 20:57

Visit nearest service centre. It's hard to tell what's going on without fully charged battery swap, main board swap... I'm pretty sure that it's hardware problem and main board swap will help. Phone behavior is highly abnormal...

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Aegis

Aegis

• User
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 21:13

Yea thats what i thought but with the way it stopped working i couldnt tell. Well thanks for your time and help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic