#1 OFFLINE   ru0822

ru0822

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 21h 42m

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:58

Hi,I have Xperia Z C6603.

C6603 is hard brick, but opened the back cover to try repair would be wrong place to short circuit probably in the clip, windows were would no longer recognize the C6603.
Change the usb port, there was no sense at all even try changing the usb cable.
I think that there is some spark out.
Fully What failure?

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:22

Maybe you've burned the main board by wrong testpoint? Try to connect it correctly (remove battery, connect testpoint to gnd and attach usb cable). If that will not help and your PC will not recognize your phone - main board is burned and you must swap it. Testpoint location you will find in this thread: http://sony.yt/topic...03-c6606-c6616/:)

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   ru0822

ru0822

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:05

Test point was not wrong . So I think that it had burned the place you make a mistake.

When connecting the USB in a state in which with the state and the battery disconnect the battery red LED will light .

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 15:15

I did not made any mistake, i did not burned your phone. Testpoint location is correct, work for other C6603 owners. If you will perform testpoint procedure not correctly and burn main board - it's your own risk and you can blame only yourself.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   ru0822

ru0822

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 15:54

And I tried to connect to earlier pc , but was recognized as QHSUSB_DLOAD. But it does not neatly reaction also be correctly contact with the test point. It was recognized as ZEUS FLASH DEVICE.

test point is now to react properly . It is will come out but that error PHONE NOT SUPPORTED.

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 19:27

Are you using some kind of translator? I can't understand you at all. If you can't follow instructions from tutorial, please visit nearest service centre and give your phone to repair to people who know how to connect testpoint.

test point is now to react properly . It is will come out but that error PHONE NOT SUPPORTED.

1. Make sure that you are using current s1tool,

2. Make sure that S1 EMERGENCY mode is selected,

3. Make sure that your phone is C6603. Analyse imei number or check sticker under sim card tray. If phone is C6602 for example it's not supported.

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   ru0822

ru0822

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:49

That it is a C6603 was now able to confirm . But it will become a PHONE NOT SUPPORTED IN THIS MODE. It is not put into emergency mode to be executed in the correct procedure ...

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 17:10

Just to be clear, when battery is inserted and you hold volume down button - phone is not detected by pc? Try older s1tool version: Attached File  s1tool08072014.zip   3.28MB   1653 downloads .

Xperia.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   ru0822

ru0822

• User
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 13:32

When do I insert the battery?

#10 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 15:34

You did not understand my question. I've asked how phone is detected when you connect it normal way.

1. Normal way (flash mode) - battery inserted, you hold volume down button and attach usb cable.

2. S1 Emergency mode - battery removed, you attach testpoint to gnd and attach usb cable.

3. In some cases you can use third way - S1 Emergency, battery removed, you attach testpoint to gnd and attach usb cable, when s1tool will ask you to remove testpoint and press ready you remove testpoint, attach battery and press ready.

You can try them all...

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic