17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 12h 25m

Posted 23 April 2015 - 22:09

I have a sony xperia z 6603. After restoring the TA.img with S1tool, the phone can not connect to the network more. I tried to replace the radio of the phone but the problem remains. The information relating to the management of the network may be contained in the Trim area in the file TA.img? Do you have any recommendations!!!!!    :urwanie_glowy: :urwanie_glowy: :urwanie_glowy: :urwanie_glowy: :urwanie_glowy:

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 23 April 2015 - 23:10

Trim Area contains a lot of important informations, including network calibration. But if you've restored original trim area, all should be ok. Did you flashed your phone after repair with correct firmware? If no, do it please. Make sure that for C6603 phone you are using C6603 firmware, not C6602 for example.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:47

Yes i have flashed after restore original trim area. Initially, I've done with the program PC companion then I tried again with flashtool uploading a firmware no brand Italian for c6603. But nothing. In my opinion, something happened when I converted the backupTA.img to be able to load with s1tool. Because for the rest of the phone works fine. Too bad this problem to the network. In this thread:

http://sony.yt/topic...im-area-backup/

I had sent the TA.img converted for the program s1tool . Could you verify that the file is correct. Thanks a lot for availability

These are the .log file created after loading the TA backup you converted with the loading of the following file 10_5_A_0_230.APP_SW_Yuga_GENERIC_1269_5309_S1_SW_LIVE_5CA3_PID1_0002_MMC

Loading the file TA backup that I have the correct phone will not turn on , while charging TA backup lights turned from me this is the .log time 11:49 but does not connect to the network

Attached Files

Edited by Fra112, 24 April 2015 - 10:56.

#4 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 13:31

I don't understand you at all. In previous thread you've said:

I managed to upload my original backup ta .img in the xperia z and power on immediately.

Now you are posting this:

In my opinion, something happened when I converted the backupTA.img to be able to load with s1tool.

So which sentence is a truth, which is a lie?

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#5 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 23:03

Sorry if I have not explained well. In previous thread i've said the xperia z turn on immediately place and so it was, but as I entered the sim , I realized that not hooked the signal . From here began my tests , uploading initially updated firmware with Sony PC Companion . This test is not served to solve the problem. After I tried to upload the TA.img he posted in the previous thread , but at the end of the process the phone would not turn on . Now I reuploaded the TA.img converted by me but the phone turns on without attaching the signal. Now I was wondering if it was possible to check the converted file from me if everything was ok as parameters to see if the problem lies within the network TA.img. I hope I have explained the problem well . Thanks

Edited by Fra112, 24 April 2015 - 23:04.

#6 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:27

How did you converted trim area from .img to .sin_file_set? I hope not only by changing extension? ;) My advice: restore your original ta.img backup using tool which you used to create it.

Xperia.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:42

To use the original must have root permissions , while using s1tool can override at any time . The file I converted with TA_gen.exe found online. ok i try

Edited by Fra112, 25 April 2015 - 09:43.

#8 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 14:25

So what's the problem? To root Xperia Z you don't need network :) If it's working - just root your phone using for example Towelroot and restore original TA.IMG backup :)

Xperia.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 22:44

Towelroot also works with the firmware 10.5.1.A.0.292 with kernel 22 sep 2014?

#10 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:02

I have no idea - try it and find out. If phone will be not supported - just flash older firmware ;)

Xperia.jpg

#11 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:27

I was able to upload the backup TA.IMG with the software that I had originally used to create the backup. I still have problems with the network. Is there an editor software to access the TA.IMG files and check if the network parameters are correct? I tried to open with an editor program (HEX Editor) but the content seems to be codified and I therefore cannot understand the settings. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Thank you and best regards

#12 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 16:55

Nope, no other suggestions. Maybe it's a hardware problem then? Are you sure that you've assemblied your phone properly and did not forget to connect antenna?

Xperia.jpg

#13 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 21:31

Yes i'm sure. I also tried to replace the antenna lower with another xperia z. What differences there are between the antenna and the lower supreiore? Thank you very much

Edited by Fra112, 03 May 2015 - 22:20.

#14 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 22:34

Try to puy your main board into anoter Xperia Z and try if it will work...

What differences there are between the antenna and the lower supreiore?

Between what?

Xperia.jpg

#15 OFFLINE   Fra112

Fra112

• User
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:35

I'm attaching photos related to the antenna. What are the differences? Because they're installed No.2?

Attached Files

Edited by Fra112, 04 May 2015 - 08:37.

#16 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 16:35

On the left it's Ant Diversity Flex RoW, on the right PBA Sub RoW - two completely different components, you shoud have both of them in your Xperia Z. Please download Sony Xperia Z service manual http://sony.yt/topic...kcja-serwisowa/and read part list document :) Also make sure that Cable RF Coax Cable, ASSY is connected (long thin wire) :)

Xperia.jpg

#17 OFFLINE   ijisihabuddin

ijisihabuddin

• User
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 39m

Posted 17 January 2018 - 15:40

Trim Area contains a lot of important informations, including network calibration. But if you've restored original trim area, all should be ok. Did you flashed your phone after repair with correct firmware? If no, do it please. Make sure that for C6603 phone you are using C6603 firmware, not C6602 for example.

Is it possible to use Trim Area from other xperia C6603 for my xperia c6603?

need your suggestion on my problem : http://sony.yt/topic...after-flashing/

#18 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:55

Is it possible to use Trim Area from other xperia C6603 for my xperia c6603?

No. It will kill your phone permanently.

Xperia.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic