1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Ruvy

Ruvy

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 59m

Posted 07 April 2015 - 17:35

So i tried to install recovery on my C1904 using terminal emulator (was following a guide on XDA). But messed up with the commands. Unaware of the mistake i rebooted in order to boot into recovery but the phone went dead. So now i know its because of fcuked up emmc partitions as my wrong command tried to install recovery in some other partition. Now my PC recognize it as HS-USB QDLoader 9008.

Is there any way to bring my Xperia M back to life ? I read somewhere that the partition table can be copied from other Xperia M device. But i am not sure. If yes then what tools to use ? Please guide :(

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 07 April 2015 - 19:45

My the only advice in this case is... buy working Xperia M with broken LCD and swap main board. I'm affraid there is nothing more you can do with that phone... Or sell it for replacement parts.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic