No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,116 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 20h 32m

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:40

On 11th June 2012 Sony has announced on his facebook fanpage premiere date of new smartphone - 22 June. But thanks to 25914 Sony facebook fans and special "Fast forward" facebook app, that date has been moved and today we can meet Sony Xperia miro:

miro.jpg

miro3.jpg

Technical specification:

• 3,5 " LCD Display,
  • Android 4,0 Ice Cream Sandwich,
  • 5 MPx camera with 30 fps video capture,
  • Video chat thanks to front camera,
  • Social media applications,
  • xLOUD, DLNA,
  • large capacity battery,
  • available in 4 colours: white / gold, white / pink, black / pink and black.

World's first Sony Xperia miro promo video:

Do you like new Sony Xperia miro? It's worth to say, that promo action on facebook fanpage was fantastic and exciting. But it's hard to say the same about new Sony Xperia miro. It's low end social media smartphone designed for young people. First comments on Sony facebook fanpage are not optimistic: "Complete waste of my time and excitement, GARBAGE!", "Disappointment..... Where the heck is the Hayabusa?", "I was expecting Xperia Lt29i Hayabusa :(" , "its a sheer disappointment............so much of hype for this piece........ not worth it..." and more similar comments... Well, there is no international version of Xperia GX Hayabusa. All we've got is Sony Xperia miro. Do you like it or also think about that smartphone that it is a huge misunderstanding from Sony? Let's discuss it!

Source: Sony / facebook

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic