3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   sudoku77

sudoku77

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 19m

Posted 07 October 2018 - 22:33

After partitioning the sd legacy from twrp, the device is completely dead (won't switch on/charge, leds off). The handset is detected by Windows either as a Qualcomm HS-USB QDload or as a Zeus flash device. I tried to followed this tutorial to recover the boot but the S1tool is unable to identify the phone:

http://sony.yt/topic...peria-sp-c5303/

Any help, please?

#2 OFFLINE   Jurij

Jurij

Emperror of Sony Kingdom

• Administrator
  • 12,111 posts
    • Time Online: 564d 19h 15m

Posted 08 October 2018 - 00:38

If your phone can't be detected by s1tool even with testpoint and you damaged partition system on your phone, there is only one solution. Buy new phone / swap main board.

Serwis Sony Ericsson Online | Online Sony Ericsson Service | ?????? Sony Ericsson O?????

Xperia.jpg

Więcej informacji, Cennik | More information, Price list GG: 1793684 Skype: gen.jurij

Other services: LG, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, Blackberry, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Sharp unlock and more...

#3 OFFLINE   sudoku77

sudoku77

Freshly registered FAQ reader

• User
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 19m

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:12

If your phone can't be detected by s1tool even with testpoint and you damaged partition system on your phone, there is only one solution. Buy new phone / swap main board.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't try with checkpoint, only with plugging the phone to the PC. The error message I get is: "The system cannot find the path specified".

How can I find testpoint in Xperia T?

Edited by sudoku77, 08 October 2018 - 06:27.

#4 OFFLINE   faflak

faflak

• 1,031 posts
    • Time Online: 81d 22h 13m

Posted 09 October 2018 - 20:43

which of the 4 gold dots + gnd ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brick, xperia t

0 user(s) are reading this topic